Anyone do AC and heating?

daknuckler

I know someone on here has a AC/heating buisiness Ive seen the advertisement on the bottom of their posts. Just not jure who. Anyway if anyone can help, My home AC/heat is staying on. The fan will not shut off even though the thermostat is on. I have had this before but I dont remember the problem. I even unhooked the thermostat and the fan still keeps running. the heat and air come on and off but the fan stays on so im assuming the thermostat is not the problem Any help??? :laughing: need to fix it before it turns to the :driver: in here. The baby will be :laughing:

thanks for any help. :stick_smack:

Did you check the fan switch to make sure it didn't get switched from auto to on? Wife diid that in the M/H last weekend and it took me awhile to figure why cool air was blowing with the unit shut down

Did you check the fan switch to make sure it didn't get switched from auto to on? Wife diid that in the M/H last weekend and it took me awhile to figure why cool air was blowing with the unit shut down

yeah did check that. no luck. Joe duner willsend someone out tommarow to check it out. Hope its not to much$$$ that could be detrimental to the t day trip.

Could be the circuit board. That's might be.

Is it a Bryan/Day & Nite /Carrier/Payne?

If so, theirs an LED flashing on the board , and a code chart on the inside of the door that will tell you what the problem is.

But,,,, and this is a big but: if it's the circuit board,, it'll give a false code or multible false code readings,, so don't attempt a fix yourself.

Could be a number of other things too.

Most generic Carrier type units eventually go south like this.

Needs a tech to determine the cause.

Not that much $$ to fix if it is.

The newer boards are improved over the old.

The first place I look is the tstat, then onto the board with a complaint like this.

Don't do-it-yourself.

Ya don't want to attempt to fix that yourself, it's very important with Gas ya let the tech do it.