Gazlay43 Posted November 30, 2006 Posted November 30, 2006 (edited) Where can I get a big Yamaha sticker for a box trailer or toy hauler? Edited November 30, 2006 by Gazlay43 Quote
dunefreak Posted November 30, 2006 Posted November 30, 2006 I saw them at the local Yamaha dealer (on Boulder Hwy ) a while back. seriously though, I did. They had big azz ones for trailers, they were like $20 Quote
Gazlay43 Posted November 30, 2006 Author Posted November 30, 2006 I saw them at the local Yamaha dealer (on Boulder Hwy ) a while back. seriously though, I did. They had big azz ones for trailers, they were like $20 Aw man I HATE that place!!! Looks like I gotta go there though thanx Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted November 30, 2006 Posted November 30, 2006 Do you guys remember the "YAMAHAULER" stickers? I bet they could sell a sh*t load of them today! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 i know that the parts dept at sports west (aka Ride Now) has them, in white, reflective white, and blue and white, they also have the tuning fork logo on them Quote
Ross and Alice Posted December 1, 2006 Posted December 1, 2006 I saw them at the local Yamaha dealer (on Boulder Hwy ) a while back. seriously though, I did. They had big azz ones for trailers, they were like $20 Ditto. If they don't have them in stock it usually takes 2 days to get them. Quote
GraywolfGraphics Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 If you cannot find one let me know i own a graphics shop and do alot for the local bike shops in Pahrump i will c what i can get done Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.