Sick Sand Travel

mineurbiz

I love mine, Ive had mine for a year.

post-536-1165242702.jpg

Very cool, they looked like wicked little cars and I had never seen one but on their site. I was kinda curious how a the street bike tranny would handle the stress of two paddle tires, or do they use a diff trans? DuneFreak what kind of rail do you have and what powers it, yours looks really fun too.

Very cool, they looked like wicked little cars and I had never seen one but on their site. I was kinda curious how a the street bike tranny would handle the stress of two paddle tires, or do they use a diff trans? DuneFreak what kind of rail do you have and what powers it, yours looks really fun too.

I have a ShortSandCar. It has a Hayabusa (same as SST's cars). The trans is pretty much part of the engine. They hold up just fine unless you put on a turbo and do motor work. 2nd gear is usually the weak link (as in any car) because it gets hammered on the most. I have gone through mine but only after many many miles/hours of beating on it. I had the gears undercut to make them stronger/ hold better.

Hayabusa minirails are a blast. :think::dunno:

I have a ShortSandCar. It has a Hayabusa (same as SST's cars). The trans is pretty much part of the engine. They hold up just fine unless you put on a turbo and do motor work. 2nd gear is usually the weak link (as in any car) because it gets hammered on the most. I have gone through mine but only after many many miles/hours of beating on it. I had the gears undercut to make them stronger/ hold better.

Hayabusa minirails are a blast. :think::dunno:

Very cool thanks for the info, hopefully I can talk him into a ride when he gets it and takes it to the dunes.

and petes car is friggin scary fast.....

its so fast the wheels cant keep up....lol...j/k pete

belive me it is wicked fast, and scares the hell outta me!

ill go for another ride though

nope, you don't get another ride- you were mean!! :argue: :driver::idea: ok, ok, I'll bring you back out one of these days :mischevious: