Here is a fix for those leaky paddles.

JoeDuner

Here's the magic formula...

(PER PADDLE)-- 1 bottle of Liquid Alumaseal Radiator Stop Leak (or Bar's Leak), mixed with 15 ounces of regular Anti-Freeze (non- Dex),.. I use Peak brand.

You have to stir the Alumaseal with a screwdriver to get the stuff in the bottom of the bottle blended with the liquid. Then pour it into an old gear oil bottle along with the Anti-freeze, and use the gear oil spout tip with 6" of vinyl tubing to connect to your valve stem (core removed), then squeeze the bottle 'till empty. You HAVE to shake the bottle alot to keep the stop leak in suspension. Drive the car a mile or so and you're done.

i would just chew some bubble gum and then cut the tire open,,throw :clap: it in there glue the tire with some r/c tire glue,,and then have a beer and wait and hour or two,,,then air it up and watch it not hold,,,now you wasted time and ruined a tire,,,but thats fking funny :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :icon_twisted: :flipoff::driver::laughoff::blury::barf::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

i would just chew some bubble gum and then cut the tire open,,throw :clap: it in there glue the tire with some r/c tire glue,,and then have a beer and wait and hour or two,,,then air it up and watch it not hold,,,now you wasted time and ruined a tire,,,but thats fking funny :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :icon_twisted: :flipoff::driver::laughoff::blury::barf::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

You need to worry about getting a sandrail first!!!!!!!!! ooooohhhhh :clap: