90+ PLUS Posted December 21, 2006 Author Posted December 21, 2006 just postin some pics for ya Jeff hey thanks who are you? Quote
Eliminator Posted December 21, 2006 Posted December 21, 2006 just postin some pics for ya Jeff Whoops i9 was on my sons user name.. Thanks for that pic who are you? Quote
Eliminator Posted December 21, 2006 Posted December 21, 2006 DeJong Rollin New Years Pete we will go for a hot lap. How has Steveo been? Quote
Eliminator Posted December 21, 2006 Posted December 21, 2006 So Tanner, what kind of car is that a few specks please? DeJong, LS1 410 hp. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 21, 2006 Posted December 21, 2006 Rollin New Years Pete we will go for a hot lap. How has Steveo been? Hey Jeff... Steveo's been outta the loop lately. He's been out of town just about every dune trip lately. He'll be there for New Year's with me for sure though. I wish we could go for a run, but my car's frame is busted up pretty good and it will be a while before I can bring it back out. Quote
Eliminator Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I saw that. I am sorry to hear that Pete. You two can run a few laps with me. Quote
RRC Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I saw that. I am sorry to hear that Pete. You two can run a few laps with me. SICK, Absolutly SICK a$$ car! See Ya on New Years... Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 seeing that action gets my blood rollin'!!! damn i gotta ride more Quote
Crowdog Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 Nice air. Lot of meat in the car to fly that high.... Quote
MindTrigger Posted December 26, 2006 Posted December 26, 2006 That really is a sick picture, and a sweet car. Quote
Dizzle Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 Whoops i9 was on my sons user name.. Thanks for that pic who are you? I'm the one sittin in the back seat next to tanner- just registered on this site. Quote
90+ PLUS Posted December 28, 2006 Author Posted December 28, 2006 I'm the one sittin in the back seat next to tanner- just registered on this site. dude when u gonna get your quad fixd Quote
Dizzle Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 dude when u gonna get your quad fixd hopefully this month Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.