Storage places in Henderson/S Vegas

Kitcat

I'm looking for storage places in the SE area of Las Vegas. We live near the 215 and the 95. We've got one place by our house that we can enter 24/7 and the cost is about $135 a month. However, they're limited to 30 ft max. We used to store our boat there. I was looking to see if other places allow longer lengths and at what cost.

Thanks!!!

:jester:

I live in henderson and finding storage for my ww 37' toyhauiler was very difficult. I had a covered spot for my 33' TH and it was 149. a month. I have the new one in a uncovered spot that has a very large front opening so its easier to back in for 89. a month BUT i was on waiting listes for a 1 1/2 years so if you can find one to fit your unit grab it! What size did you end up getting?

I live in henderson and finding storage for my ww 37' toyhauiler was very difficult. I had a covered spot for my 33' TH and it was 149. a month. I have the new one in a uncovered spot that has a very large front opening so its easier to back in for 89. a month BUT i was on waiting listes for a 1 1/2 years so if you can find one to fit your unit grab it! What size did you end up getting?

We still haven't purchased a TH yet. My dad sells them in AZ, so we're looking to see what he has and what he can get us. We're also looking at the WW FS2600 & FSC2800.

I have 5 acres in Pahrump and I was thinking of putting in RV storage, do you guys think I could get $100 a month for an RV no matter how long and what kind of security would be needed? I have a 5' field fence now, would that be enough?

I have 5 acres in Pahrump and I was thinking of putting in RV storage, do you guys think I could get $100 a month for an RV no matter how long and what kind of security would be needed? I have a 5' field fence now, would that be enough?

:xmas_grin: and no...$100/ month to have to drive way out to Pahrump, bring the hauler back to town to load, then drive to Dumont. No thanks. :happydrunks::DDRrocks: Maybe $50/ month for peeps that live in Pahrump might work out. :blury:

Sunrise Boat and RV Storage on East Lake Mead and Sloan (near Hollywood) was the cheapest place I could find to store mine before I moved into my new place. I was paying $69 a month for an uncovered space. All the places I looked at in Hendo were too much money.

Edited by Quadzilladude

Sunrise Boat and RV Storage on East Lake Mead and Sloan (near Hollywood) was the cheapest place I could find to store mine before I moved into my new place. I was paying $69 a month for an uncovered space. All the places I looked at in Hendo were too much money.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping to get a covered spot. Do you have a cover for your RV?