Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I’m taking a poll to see who thinks I should change my screen name so desertsky’s doesn’t get me mixed up with my wife. :jester: I liked the screen name daveydunes when my wife mentioned it a will back but I all ready had been a member for awhile. That is if Pete or Nick :bowdown: can and will let me, cause I don’t want to lose my shredder status. :laughing::beercheers: :jester:

Edited by dinicolada
Posted

It doesn't matter to me, Dave. Your "status" will not change, only your display name will. :beercheers:

I don't ever get you two mised up mostly because the avatar. If you decide on something different though, just let us know and one of us can change it. :laughing:

Posted

Dave don't change your name. If one is smart enough, ya look at the avatar. :jester: I need to pay more attention. Your good don't change.

It would really put ya to the test if we finally upload some pics on here and share an avatar!

:beercheers::laughing::bowdown: :jester:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...