dunefreak Posted March 17, 2025 Posted March 17, 2025 Because social media. ie: Instagram and FB. I was still posting here for years even after it slowed way down when users used the social media apps, but it was like I was talking to myself so I stopped. Lol I still prefer the forum for discussion but the apps make it much easier to share videos and certain content. This site costs me a lot of money every month but I'll keep it going for as long as I can. 1 Quote
04toy Posted October 13, 2025 Posted October 13, 2025 I'm not on Instagram and have limited my Facebook scrolling - TicTok has taken up that time slow but for real discussions and information I too prefer the forums. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.