Nascar Weekend

Kitcat

How busy or dead is Dumont on Nascar weekend? My hubby got the time off and we're thinking of not going to Nascar and going to Dumont instead.

Also, can't wait for President's Day! Hubby will be turning 35 that weekend and it might be the first weekend at the dunes with our toy hauler!!!

:stirthepot:

Edited by Kitcat

Give me those NASCAR tickets and I promise you I will stay away from Dumont that weekend. Especially since I have to miss the Fontana race due the race 2 of the 4SCS. I've gotta hit the first big race since the reconfiguration. Sorry, that probably didn't answer your question.

Hook a brutha up!

Give me those NASCAR tickets and I promise you I will stay away from Dumont that weekend. Especially since I have to miss the Fontana race due the race 2 of the 4SCS. I've gotta hit the first big race since the reconfiguration. Sorry, that probably didn't answer your question.

Hook a brutha up!

I forgot about the reconfiguration! My company sponsors car #11, so Nascar will be an even bigger deal this year. Esp since our driver got Rookie of the Year last year. Still not sure what we're going to do. Last year was really cool. We watched the race from the pit.