1-20-07

BIG RICK

Well i met a couple of ya but would of liked to meet more of you folks.my weekend

started off badly i got to dumont thursday nite. the next day friday my wife and i had been riding in the buggy.we went over to comp and thought i would go up.I did about half way under power my blower started knocking. so i shut it down put into neutral and coasted back down the hill and checked it .

I pulled my blower belt off to see what was up and i felt it clicking binding effect. so i left the belt off and drove back to camp. I pulled the carb off and checked,saw some scratches could tell where the turbines were hitting each other. so i just left the belt off the rest of the trip and just took it easy ridn around on the flats. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYONE THAT REBUILDS BLOWERS.PLEASE LET ME KNOW........ :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Did you check with the guy you bought it from Mike Z? He would probably know best.

I didnt buy it from mike zencheck, i bought it from a guy in arizona who bought it from mike.

mike had tipped the buggy about 3 yrs ago and it sucked sand in then, but supposedly all that was fixed. its been running ok for 3 yrs. ok i guess. mike camps in our camp with all of our other sandrockets as well. but i might call him to see if he knows of anyone.

I didnt buy it from mike zencheck, i bought it from a guy in arizona who bought it from mike.

mike had tipped the buggy about 3 yrs ago and it sucked sand in then, but supposedly all that was fixed. its been running ok for 3 yrs. ok i guess. mike camps in our camp with all of our other sandrockets as well. but i might call him to see if he knows of anyone.

I remember when Mike did that. That's why I was thinking that he might be able to steer you in the right direction. :dance: Just trying to help.

I bought my frame off of one of his buddies who now has a SandSprite VI.

the owner of lawless engines is a buddy of mine from work, he does excellent work. i dont know if your from vegas or not, but if you are, hes local... let me know, i dont know his business number, all i have is his cell number and i dont think he wants me giving it out to people...but i can call him if youre interested.

Well i met a couple of ya but would of liked to meet more of you folks.my weekend

started off badly i got to dumont thursday nite. the next day friday my wife and i had been riding in the buggy.we went over to comp and thought i would go up.I did about half way under power my blower started knocking. so i shut it down put into neutral and coasted back down the hill and checked it .

I pulled my blower belt off to see what was up and i felt it clicking binding effect. so i left the belt off and drove back to camp. I pulled the carb off and checked,saw some scratches could tell where the turbines were hitting each other. so i just left the belt off the rest of the trip and just took it easy ridn around on the flats. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYONE THAT REBUILDS BLOWERS.PLEASE LET ME KNOW........ :beercheers::cripple::laughing::thumb::ninja: :dance: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Rick if you want to ship it off to cali. you can look up BDS (blower drive service) in santa fe springs, Ca. I hear they do good work.

I got this from a friend at work....

i called them thanks, seems as tho the dipstick in the front of the blower had been broken off for awhile

and it got caught up in the front gears and mangled some of the teeth on the blower. the dipstick on the blower had been broken off before i bought the buggy. i guess ill fix that too. not a problem.

WE CAN REBUILD HIM...... SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN .....? :happydrunks: