extra site at coral pink sand dunes

Danielle

I have a extra site at coral pink Thur to sun easter weekend.One of our friends had to cancel.So if anyone wants it just let me know as the campground has no sites left. :P

the site just got filled..2/7/07

Edited by Dani

I won't be making it up to Coral till at least May. We camp in the meadow though. :laughoff: I have never been there for Easter weekend. Isn't it still pretty cold then?

It shouldn't be cold at easter.We went in march, April, and may last year it was nice.I think we went the last week in june to and it was to hot.I think we are going again memorial weekend,I haven't booked that yet.If you are into trail riding and fishing and white water river rafting there is this place called candy mountain river resort in utah that were trying out in june it looks like fun.I will put the link down if you or anyone else want to look at it. :P

http://www.candymountainresort.com/

It shouldn't be cold at easter.We went in march, April, and may last year it was nice.I think we went the last week in june to and it was to hot.I think we are going again memorial weekend,I haven't booked that yet.If you are into trail riding and fishing and white water river rafting there is this place called candy mountain river resort in utah that were trying out in june it looks like fun.I will put the link down if you or anyone else want to look at it. :P

http://www.candymountainresort.com/

that place does look cool. like to make a trip up there someday

Been there!! It is awesome, but it's for trailriding (miles and miles of 'em), not sand and buggies. Hoping to get there again this summer. We stayed at Big Rock Candy Mountain, I guess they have changed the name since '05, had the full hookups, so it made for a great weeks' stay! :D

Been there!! It is awesome, but it's for trailriding (miles and miles of 'em), not sand and buggies. Hoping to get there again this summer. We stayed at Big Rock Candy Mountain, I guess they have changed the name since '05, had the full hookups, so it made for a great weeks' stay! :D

trailriding would be a nice change of pace. Scenery looks beautiful.

We have never been there before,I have a customer who went last summer for 4 day's and said she had a great time.We have been white water river rafting a few times in Orgeon had a blast and trail riding in the heat of the summer where it is cooler is nice. As for fishing can take it or leave it but I have more fun watching my husband get frustrated cause the kids spend more time getting everything caught in the line,and by the end of fishing he is in a bad mood, the kids are mad cause nobody caught anything. And all the worms are gone cause my youngest has decided to squeeze them to death or stomp on them.Never a dull moment with the circus farkas family, there is always a good story to write at the end of every family vacation.

Would you reckon that knobbies rather than paddle tires would be the norm at Coral?

Would you reckon that knobbies rather than paddle tires would be the norm at Coral?

Most peolpe use the paddles, but I have been riding the knobbies deflated and they work fine....but from what I gather the paddles are the way to go....I dont have paddles yet ! But I havent had any problems at all( that was hubby's response as he walked in the room)he did ride his friends bike with paddles,same bike he has and he did tell me that day he felt no differnce.

Edited by Dani

I would definitley recommend paddles at Coral Pink. The sand there is really soft. But I wouldn't go there- that place really really sucks. :fart: :idea::bawl:

I would definitley recommend paddles at Coral Pink. The sand there is really soft. But I wouldn't go there- that place really really sucks. :fart: :idea::bawl:

I thought you said in one of your responses that you go in may or aug,can't remember.You said nothing about that it sucks.I did hear that the sand is softer than Dumont.Is it to hot to go to dumont in may? :P

I thought you said in one of your responses that you go in may or aug,can't remember.You said nothing about that it sucks.I did hear that the sand is softer than Dumont.Is it to hot to go to dumont in may? :P

It was a JOKE! :slap::laughing: (We don't want more people there. :ninja::laughing: )

And yes, May is pretty warm for Dumont. :thumb:

It was a JOKE! :slap::laughing: (We don't want more people there. :ninja::laughing: )

And yes, May is pretty warm for Dumont. :thumb:

I see...iweb just emailed me a link to a guy out of orange county selling a superglide 16k for $650.00 brand new .wow! down side is he doesn't want to wait for us to come and get it even if we pay now,if he can sell it locally.trying to find someone in that area to pick it up for us.Not easy.I am about to do the drive tomorrow if i can't find anyone.Sounds like fun ha!ha!

What Site # is it?

i didn't know if you wre still wanting to got to coral pink easter weekend,never heard back from you.So I am just letting you know that the site is now filled.Sorry if you were thinking of going.