Your first bike

SandBox_Kid

You must be really hard on your bikes.....

well the 400ex quads from the 04 that i got the trannys were sh*t starters sucked and lots of problems with suspension 05 and up were new motors and a rebuilt trannys for the reverse, My blaster was the sh*t i loved that thing my yz i ride like its just unbreakable and it really is and im figureing that out and i want a bigger bike for speed racing and addreniale and peopel talk sh*t cuz of that

I don't know there is already a topic on this (couldn't find one), but I thought it would be cool to see what everyone's first bike was. Post some pics......

My first bike at the age of 5 was the Honda 50 minitrail bike just like this one:

post-475-1171059618.jpg

Then I moved up to the XR75 (Honda's first a true off-road motorcycle right off the production line.)

XR75%206th%20December%202005%20044.jpg

Mine was a 1970 Honda QA-50 :freakin_nuts:

• 4 weeks later...

Had a home made minibike with a lawn mower engine, and a Safeway plate from a shopping cart for the number plate (wish I had a picture of that bike) .. broke the steering shaft on a jump so graduated to the Honda 50

Edited by Paul Rob