1bad4fiddy Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 Any one know of a good engine builder , im lookin to get a spare head for my bike and have it built up just dont know of any good shops in town thanks in advance Quote
MTX Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 IMO I didn't let anyone in town port my head. So I shipped it off to Venom Powersports/KBR for $350. Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 14, 2007 Posted February 14, 2007 I took my bike to Kenz Cycle Tech in AZ, they do great work and a great to deal with. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Get ahold of Ragdoll mx he knows a guy that does fantastic work on heads here in town... other than him your only other 2 options in town is Powerhouse, or GreenValley ATV Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 mike at greenvalley mc knows his stuff Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Keep in mind that shops like KBR and Kenz have actually built many race winning engines and I know that Kenz Cycle Tech does flow bench testing to find out what works. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.