DDR Dune Trip

dunefreak

So I am hoping that as many members from DDR (including their friends & families) can make this big trip. :D I'd like everybody to try and plan the details of this trip together since we'll all be one big camp this time! :laughoff::thumb::laughing: Where do you think the best spot will be to have camp set-up? I'd like everyone to help pick a spot as soon as possible so we can get it posted. Maybe somewhere near where Friend's of Dumont Dunes will be set-up?? :beerpint: (I'm not sure yet exactly where they set-up though). I'd like camp to be as visible and easy to find as possible for everybody that comes out. :flipoff:

So let's hear your input.......................... :thumb:

As long as it is somewhere that all the Chevy's wont get stuck, it is good with me. I would hate to play "tow truck" all weekend. :thumb:

On a serious note. Why don't we try the usual spot where you always used to camp? It was always easy to find you guys right before the last finger dune. It will be easy to spot with the "Big Gay Balloon" in the sky. :laughing:

What do you think?

Edited by lvnalolife

I kinda like the TIP of the last finger dune right across from the vendors so to speak but the bad part about there is it gets REAL dusty with all the traffic... But would be a good spot for the weekend and for everyone to find each other... I have a roll of caution tape we can section off a few ACRES!!!

As long as it is somewhere that all the Chevy's wont get stuck, it is good with me. I would hate to play "tow truck" all weekend. :thumb:

I'd like to see you pull your toyhauler through that spot I got stuck. Anyone w/ a 10,000 pound anchor will get stuck in that sand! :laughoff: If you wanna play tow truck that weekend, you'll have to go to Baker for more fuel in order to get your FORD home. (Remember Thanksgiving) :laughing: That fuel hog isn't even a 1 ton either! :beatup: :beerpint::flipoff::thumb:

On a serious note. Why don't we try the usual spot where you always used to camp?

Back to the serious note though, yeah I was thinking of that area where we normally camp or somewhere in the vicinity betweeen the two fingers. It's a big area that is esy to find people. Not easy for people to get stuck either as long as we are back a bit from the finger dune. :grin:

:laughoff::laughoff: Yeah all that Yama-blue was starting to make a little :laughoff:

That suzuki is like 4 colors!! You can't say that thing has any ugly Suzuki color like yellow even in it.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!!!

Where does everybody think camp should be!!??

That suzuki is like 4 colors!! You can't say that thing has any ugly Suzuki color like yellow even in it.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT!!!

Where does everybody think camp should be!!??

:laughoff::laughoff: it is one ugly sumbitch! But it's not a Yamaha :laughoff:

I think camp should be somewhere to the right just off the gravel road a little before you get to the 2nd finger dune. :thumb: I nice big visible/ easy-to-find spot should work there. :D

That does sound like a good plan :huh: I don't think anyone could miss the balloon over there. But it is kind of close to the ranger station, guess no blowing stuff up that weekend :laughoff: Oh well :laughoff::laughoff:

That does sound like a good plan :thumb: I don't think anyone could miss the balloon over there. But it is kind of close to the ranger station, guess no blowing stuff up that weekend :laughoff: Oh well :laughoff::laughoff:

It's not that close to the ranger station. Don't forget all the area before the first finger dune and around the "rock pile" before you get to the ranger station. I'm talking about the same general area kinda where our camp usually is, but just not against the finger- more like smack dead in between the first and second fingers.