sanddunesaddict Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Thats funny! I dont even remember that pic.That was the huge weekend Pete that EVERYONE actually showed up. Quote
SANDSLINGER Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Thats funny! I dont even remember that pic.That was the huge weekend Pete that EVERYONE actually showed up. THATS GOOD sh*t RIGHT THERE BERT YOU PARTY TOO HARD, LAY OFF THE PEPSI AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TOO MAKE IT TILL MIDNIGHT! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 You forgot s'mores and cookies. BTW, Justin, congrats on your first post. Quote
duniemonkie Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 I'm pretty sure we could chronicle a pic from every night of every dune trip EVER of exactly this same picture!! Ba-berrrrt Quote
Richard Cheese Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 Thats funny! I dont even remember that pic. gee Bert...why don't you remember that pic??? could it be you were PASSED THE EFFE OUT!! Quote
wingnut Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 (edited) I'm pretty sure we could chronicle a pic from every night of every dune trip EVER of exactly this same picture!! Ba-berrrrt Yeah no sh*t......I do it once and you effers blow me up with firecrackers!!!! Edited March 6, 2008 by wingnut Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 Yeah no sh*t......I do it once and you effers blow me up with firecrackers!!!! or shove boobies in your face and you dont even remember it hahaha Quote
duniemonkie Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 Oh yea! Good times *Note to self...buy firecrackers Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.