I got my new bike finally

Danielle

While you guy's were all having fun at dumont and we were stuck in vegas with no trailer,we went and got me my new bike.Yes it is one heavy big boy.07 Polaris Hawkeye 300 4x4 .I had a sport bike before and loved it,but I needed something I could put a seat on the back to have my little guy ride with me cause I got tired of knocking helmets with him when he sat on the front of me.It is weird to ride a auto when I am use to changing gears.But it is all good,I only hope i can make it through the dunes.I never do anything crazy,but at least I would like to ride and not get stuck.Hubby has the yfz 450 and I could always ride that but no thank you,call me chicken but that thing scares me.I will just cruise on my Grandma bike :rolleyes: .Does anyone know about this bike to let me know if I will be fine in the dunes?Thanks for any info offered. :D

Thanks to my husband Chris for buying it for me.

While you guy's were all having fun at dumont and we were stuck in vegas with no trailer,we went and got me my new bike.Yes it is one heavy big boy.07 Polaris Hawkeye 300 4x4 .I had a sport bike before and loved it,but I needed something I could put a seat on the back to have my little guy ride with me cause I got tired of knocking helmets with him when he sat on the front of me.It is weird to ride a auto when I am use to changing gears.But it is all good,I only hope i can make it through the dunes.I never do anything crazy,but at least I would like to ride and not get stuck.Hubby has the yfz 450 and I could always ride that but no thank you,call me chicken but that thing scares me.I will just cruise on my Grandma bike :rolleyes: .Does anyone know about this bike to let me know if I will be fine in the dunes?Thanks for any info offered. :D

Thanks to my husband Chris for buying it for me.

Sorry to say but riding doubles in the dunes is illegal except in utah. So if you plan on riding doubles at Dumont be forwarned that you will probably get a ticket.

I am aware of California laws as we go to coral pink,and other places in utah, we haven't been to dumont yet for that reason cause the boy's were to little to ride but now one has a 50 and we still have to buy the other one a 50 so we will try dumont in oct.But in utah we do ride doubles with the little ones as they are to young to ride on there own for there laws.We have lot's of friends who go to dumont and we were told it is a hefty ticket.Don't want that.Thanks for the info. :D

Edited by Dani

I have the quad box on my 4x4 polaris and the rangers at Dumont said as long as both people are wearing helmets :thumb:

Do you have problems in the sand with it? Have you been pulled over by the rangers for riding double there before?I guess I could alway's act like a dumb girl "who just didn't know cause I have only ridden in utah" :laughing:And see how well that fly's.With the way my luck has gone lately I probally will get the most expensive ticket issued. :happydrunks: Wont push my luck any further cause it won't work in my favor. Edited by Dani