Toy Hauler Cleaned and Detailed

1sicbuggy

Well just wanted to give everyone a heads up I just had my Toy Hauler cleaned by the same people that cleaned my sandrail (Platinum Mobile Detailing 896-6667) and they did a great job once again. It was really bad from the rain and Prez Weekend. The guy came over and cleaned every inch of it even the roof + waxed it. It looks better than new. It was a lot less of a hassle to have him come over than have to haul it over to the drive through place. So if you guys want your RV's, Toy Haulers, etc's cleaned I would recommend these guys are very professional and customer service oriented. They understand we spend a lot of money on our toys and we want them looking good.

post-146-1172423373.jpg

post-146-1172423475.jpg

Edited by 1sicbuggy

Looks good!! Are they in Vegas? How much does a full detail go for? I was always curious...mine is way over do.

They are in Vegas, (702) 896-6667. They charge 2.50 a foot for a wash, 8.00 a foot for a wash & hand wax, and 12.00 a foot for a complete detail. We went for the wash & hand wax because my wife had already cleaned the interior.

right on you won't be dissapointed

The guy that came out did a great job. However, I was quoted $200 for the wash and wax and he tried to charge me $280.....there went his tip. :drinkbeer: I would have loved to tip the guy, but attempting to charge me for 10 extra feet didn't weigh well in my book....and his attempt at dimissing the overcharge was enough. Also, I'm sure it was an accident, but somehow my black water valve was pulled. Luckily all I had in the tank were the chemicals and a gallon of water. Besides that it was all good.

All in all though it is a very nice detail completed in short time. :freakin_nuts:

They are in Vegas, (702) 896-6667. They charge 2.50 a foot for a wash, 8.00 a foot for a wash & hand wax, and 12.00 a foot for a complete detail. We went for the wash & hand wax because my wife had already cleaned the interior.

OUCH...out of my price range, thanks though.

Not to jump on the thread but I use Jose at Sunshine mobile, I don't know his per foot charge but last time he was out he washed and waxed the M/H, Stacker and my F-250 and the wifes suv for 210.00

I have used him for a long time and he is very reasonable and does great work.

Sunshine Mobile Wash 250-8103