NEED A SEAT LATCH!BAD!

offroadracer

on Extreme... I am getting on my soap box!!!!

I had my 2006 F250 lifted there I had 12 miles on my truck when it was lifted. less than a year later about 8000 miles a had a death wobble at any speed... WTF

took it to Ford Country they said take it back to whoever did your lift, the pitman arm is ready to fall off!!!

so I did, they charged me over $100 to fix there F**K up

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go there

OK I am off now, whooo I feel better

Oh did I say never go there.....

on Extreme... I am getting on my soap box!!!!

I had my 2006 F250 lifted there I had 12 miles on my truck when it was lifted. less than a year later about 8000 miles a had a death wobble at any speed... WTF

took it to Ford Country they said take it back to whoever did your lift, the pitman arm is ready to fall off!!!

so I did, they charged me over $100 to fix there F**K up

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER go there

OK I am off now, whooo I feel better

Oh did I say never go there.....

In extremes defense although I have never had work done their. I know of two 05 F250s, and one 06 F250 that all suffered the same problem with the pitman arm and the trac bar causing SERIOUS death wobble. one was installed at a guys shop who frequents here, one at 4wheel parts, and one at my house. They just were crap and still are.

I sold my F250 less then a year later cause I could not stand the death wobble and how crappy it rode lifted. My buddy took his lift off less then 1 week after installing it. and the guy who bought my truck rolled it during a death wobble on I95.

Travis no longer has his Ford either..... although he probably goes through trucks like I do.

Just bought and picked me up an 07 Mega Cab diesel LAramie (as per Travis recomendation) now I need to perform a few mods...