Carson Rebel?

extremedirtlv

thanks chris, Ive looked for some info on the trailer but no luck, the only website i know is the carson trailer website, but they only have one pic and little info. I just looking to see what actual owners think of it. :)

Try rv.net....maybe someone over there has one of those.

When i had the 1/4ton i was looking at getting one of those... Nice and small and able to be pulled by just about anything with a v6 in it. :D Now i got a slightly bigger 1/2ton so i can pull just a bit more.. :D

are you in Vegas? they had one on the lot at carson trailer on las vegas blvd. north of lamb. i think it had a price tag of around $8300 not positive but it was around that. they feel small but you should be able to tow it with no problems.

are you in Vegas? they had one on the lot at carson trailer on las vegas blvd. north of lamb. i think it had a price tag of around $8300 not positive but it was around that. they feel small but you should be able to tow it with no problems.

do you remember what size and year?

i have no idea on year they were all 05-07 think it was 16'. you should stop by one of the dealers there are 2 in vegas. they have flyers that give all the specs and more pictures.

I went ou to the one on lv blvd and bought an open trailer, but looking for a hauler now...i stop back by there.

I too looked into these and they are great for 2-3 max. Good floor space for toys, ok construction for thier price, and the little things to make life more comfortable. I ended up buying a used 21' fully loaded for less though since I upped the tow vehicle as well.

This thread on Glamisdunes was helpful to me and may help you as well:

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....25&hl=rebel