sanddunesaddict Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 Click here to see Video]somebodys mom[/url] Quote
Don29palms Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 (edited) Hey,That's my ex-wife on my old Husquavarna. Don't worry, the biatch got what she deserved. She has a matching stripe on her back where I ran her over once before. :mc_smiley: Edited January 26, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted January 26, 2006 Author Posted January 26, 2006 :mc_smiley: :shocked2: :headbang: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 Hey,That's my ex-wife on my old Husquavarna. Don't worry, the biatch got what she deserved. She has a matching stripe on her back where I ran her over once before. :shocked2: Don, your freakin awesome! :mc_smiley: :headbang: Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 Hey,That's my ex-wife on my old Husquavarna. Don't worry, the biatch got what she deserved. She has a matching stripe on her back where I ran her over once before. :mc_smiley: HAHAHAHAHA now that's funny! :shocked2: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.