Legal Advice

EY3BA11

Stupid apartment complex is going Condo' Well i didnt know about this until AFTER we agreed to break the lease.. Knowing that the complex was in pretty high demand for renters i figured no sweat and might only have to fork out a month at most... Now that they are goign condo they arent pushing to rent and if someone does rent its only a month to month lease... If i would have known they were going condo i would have waited out instead of breaking my lease.. but with no documentation or nothing stating that there was even the slightest of possibility that they were goign condo... they say i still owe them the remainder of the lease which is about the equivilent of 3-4g's ( i havent seen the bill the ex has )

Anyone know a good Attorney??

Stupid apartment complex is going Condo' Well i didnt know about this until AFTER we agreed to break the lease.. Knowing that the complex was in pretty high demand for renters i figured no sweat and might only have to fork out a month at most... Now that they are goign condo they arent pushing to rent and if someone does rent its only a month to month lease... If i would have known they were going condo i would have waited out instead of breaking my lease.. but with no documentation or nothing stating that there was even the slightest of possibility that they were goign condo... they say i still owe them the remainder of the lease which is about the equivilent of 3-4g's ( i havent seen the bill the ex has )

Anyone know a good Attorney??

YEP, do you remeber Mike from this past weekend? He had the KTM 525, he is a lawyer, lt me know I will give you his number :D