1999 Blaster block off kit?

Bound4Dirt

That is the best upgrade you can do to a Blaster, did it to my wife's old Blaster. Never know if that injector line is going to get clogged up or quit working.

It'll take about 30 minutes to get it all installed, pretty simple upgrade, just follow the directions.

That is the best upgrade you can do to a Blaster, did it to my wife's old Blaster. Never know if that injector line is going to get clogged up or quit working.

It'll take about 30 minutes to get it all installed, pretty simple upgrade, just follow the directions.

I didn't get any instructions :banghead: Can you give them to me?

There ya go, pictures and all. Nice job cmyfirepole.

Port Magic has it now, they are doing the top end. I noticed your in Hesperia. If I have any trouble, maybe lunch and you can come watch to make sure we did it right?

Thanks.

Done :headbang1: Thanks guys. Son and I did it by the book. We'll find out if we did it right when the top end comes in this week. Again, thanks guys for your help. Cheap insurance if you ask me.

Footnote: The cap to cap it off is a yamaha part for that. I guess Yamaha knows there is a problem with those pumps.

Edited by Bound4Dirt

I also went up on the main. Stock was a 230 and went to a 240, then top end went. I put a 250 in it now. I was told 240-250 is ok for non-head work. Well see how she does with that too.

Was it running too lean?

Was it running too lean?

UPDATE: After taking it down for the machine work. The top end was original Rudy at "Port Magic" of Hesperia said. So for 8 yrs, I say not bad! He said the 240 was fine. 240-250 is fine. I put the 250 in it and at our elevation 3500 ABS +/- I couldn't go with it. Had to put the 240 back in. I also purchased on EBay a polished and shaved head (.30). I keep old one. Nothing wrong with it. It runs like a champ, no kidding. Have to use 91 octane and a lower NGK (BR9ES). Really impressed with this little guy.

Any questions, ask away.

Total cost:

Top end parts and head work - $175

Head (from ebay) - $39

Labor (paid son) - ??

Magnetic drain plug (old one was stripped on the head) - $8