What do you think?

Don29palms

Here's a trailer I was thinking about getting. It's a Rampage 302. It's fully loaded and it's brand new(never been sold). I think it's a pretty good price at $24,975. Payments would be about $300 a month. Does anybody have any feedback on Rampage trailers.

post-23-1138597315_thumb.jpg

post-23-1138597337_thumb.jpg

post-23-1138597360_thumb.jpg

post-23-1138597380_thumb.jpg

post-23-1138597398_thumb.jpg

post-23-1138597433_thumb.jpg

post-23-1138597455_thumb.jpg

Don, a buddy of mine who is the service manager for a RV dealer has one of their fifth wheels. He had his choice of any of them and that's what he bought. He hauls a blazer in it along with other atv's. It appears to be well built and he is happy. I personally would get a fifth wheel and stay away from long bumper pulls but that's just me. Good luck! If you want a comparison on it I would be glad to hook you up with the dealer here in Las Vegas. My buddy will hook you up.

Hey Don the boat and rv expo is at cashman the weekend of Feb 10Th. Last year there were some smoking deals and incentives. That is a nice unit though. Thats a very similar layout to my WW except mine is a fiver.....good luck!

Hey Don the boat and rv expo is at cashman the weekend of Feb 10Th. Last year there were some smoking deals and incentives. That is a nice unit though. Thats a very similar layout to my WW except mine is a fiver.....good luck!

where is cashman i wouldnt mind loadin up the family and goin to check out some deals, no shows in cali listed for awhile. by the way i am in cali.

Cashman is Washington and LV Blvd or somewhere in that area if memory serves me right...

Thats the same field that the local minor league 51's play at right??

if it is.. then take the 15 to washington/d st and head east.. cant miss it..

where is cashman i wouldnt mind loadin up the family and goin to check out some deals, no shows in cali listed for awhile. by the way i am in cali.

Take the I-15 to the 95 south (thru what we call the "spagetti bowl") exit Las Vegas Blvd north. About a mile down on the right. Here is a link...Google Map :beercheers:

If someone can beat that deal I'm all ears.

Don, call Jim Phelps at Jonnie Walker's RV 702 457-2092. Tell him your my friend and what your looking for. He carries Rampage and told me he would take care of you. If you need anything let me know as I know the service manager and sales manager there. Good luck!

:beercheers:

i bought my first nomad rampage from johnnie walker rv 2 years ago, They were good to deal with . The nomad,freestyle and trailrider toy haulers are awsome (I have a 302 nomad rampage for sale) I have had zero problems with the trailer,I have a 40' fifth wheel on order right now !! I would check with painters rv in St George Utah they were almost $5500 cheeper then johnnie walker here in las vegas!!! good luck with your choice !!! :mc_smiley: