Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:

UHHHHH NO! You can't drive it! :isbb:

Why not? Don't you trust your only son? It's not like the KX500 :chkn:

UHHHHH STILL NO!

Besides he made the choice not to ride the motorcycle not me.

:boxer: Kinda big for someone whos NEVER ridden! :no_no:

Posted

Check this out! On the way home today, got pulled over! Said the sticker in my front window was an illeagal driving distraction. WTF?? :blink:

I asked him how that could be possible, its not any lower then the factory window tint :beercheers::think:

He measures it and says ok your right. Oh and if you ever have a problem, here's my card.

On the back of the card - Home phone# :think: didn't think they did that, I guess anything is possible these days :stick_smack::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Posted

Check this out! On the way home today, got pulled over! Said the sticker in my front window was an illeagal driving distraction. WTF?? :blink:

I asked him how that could be possible, its not any lower then the factory window tint :beercheers::think:

He measures it and says ok your right. Oh and if you ever have a problem, here's my card.

On the back of the card - Home phone# :think: didn't think they did that, I guess anything is possible these days :stick_smack::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That is freakin hilarious! What an :idiot::idiot:

Then again...Hmmmmm???

:think::think::blink::laughoff:

Posted

Check this out! On the way home today, got pulled over! Said the sticker in my front window was an illeagal driving distraction. WTF?? :blink:

I asked him how that could be possible, its not any lower then the factory window tint :beercheers::think:

He measures it and says ok your right. Oh and if you ever have a problem, here's my card.

On the back of the card - Home phone# :think: didn't think they did that, I guess anything is possible these days :stick_smack::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe he's lookin for a date?

Posted

Check this out! On the way home today, got pulled over! Said the sticker in my front window was an illeagal driving distraction. WTF?? :blink:

I asked him how that could be possible, its not any lower then the factory window tint :beercheers::think:

He measures it and says ok your right. Oh and if you ever have a problem, here's my card.

On the back of the card - Home phone# :think: didn't think they did that, I guess anything is possible these days :stick_smack::laughing::laughing::laughing:

WTF is right???? did you ask if he was a cop in Detroit before? :laughoff:

Hey side note !!! congrats on Dune Pro!

Posted

Maybe he's lookin for a date?

That was my guess :dunno: why else put your home #?

WTF is right???? did you ask if he was a cop in Detroit before? :dope:

Hey side note !!! congrats on Dune Pro!

No I guess I should have! :laughing::laughing:

And thank you! :D:ban-split:

Posted

Finally got her out pulling something.

Not that I had any doubts, but the truck pulled the trailer with no problem. :watching:

I had to keep reminding myself that there was a trailer back there!

She's SWEET! :ahhhhh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...