Whats left of his old ranger drag racer

post-1556-1178157337.jpg

post-1556-1178157279.jpg

post-1556-1178157386.jpg

post-1556-1178157437.jpg

post-1556-1178157482.jpg

post-1556-1178157521.jpg

Edited by lakecitydan

Thanks Dan! TOO bad you couldn't find a pic of the golf cart tow truck! That one is still my favorite!

Maybe you can scare one of those up from a Bunny Parade picture. Just put up a wanted sign at Lakeshore Market I KNOW someone in that town has to have one!

I forgot about that Daihatsu that thing could smok'em forever!

B)

Edited by buggychick

Thanks Dan! TOO bad you couldn't find a pic of the golf cart tow truck! That one is still my favorite!

Maybe you can scare one of those up from a Bunny Parade picture. Just put up a wanted sign at Lakeshore Market I KNOW someone in that town has to have one!

B)

The golf cart tow truck was the coolest thing he ever built.I'll ask around I'm sure someones got a pic of it.

Do you have an alarm that goes off when I post to see what the hell I'm startin now?

The golf cart tow truck was the coolest thing he ever built.I'll ask around I'm sure someones got a pic of it.

Do you have an alarm that goes off when I post to see what the hell I'm startin now?

YEP Bob fixed it up for me! Big green blinky blinky lights go off everytime your on here!! :thumbsdown::shake::laughing::beerpint::banghead::idiot:

Heres some of sandbobs other creations that buggychick wished you could see

Theres the 3 wheeled jetski made from a golf cart and a jetski

A Daihatsu truck with a Toyota MR2 engine in the back

His extra buggy(he diddn't build it)

Whats left of his old ranger drag racer

The first ones were cool! The last two :beerpint: :dance: don't make any sense. The ranger was dead and buried before my mom and I came along years ago and the rail frame he didn't ever do anything with.

And where is the golf cart tow truck??? That is the coolest thing, especially when I drove it :laughoff::2cents:

Crap I forgot about the boat!!!!

post-2396-1178242560.jpg

post-2396-1178242617.jpg

post-2396-1178242671.jpg

No he didn't build the boat just the motor and such. Thing looked like it had been sitting in junk yard when he brought it home. Kinda like what the other stuff looks like after sitting for years in the elements.

The first ones were cool! The last two :clap::slap: don't make any sense. The ranger was dead and buried before my mom and I came along years ago and the rail frame he didn't ever do anything with.

And where is the golf cart tow truck??? That is the coolest thing, especially when I drove it :headbang1::think:

I think Ted and Karen sold the tow golf cart for probably way to cheap(of all the crap the thing they should have kept)and the coolest thing bob ever built in my opinion.

All 4 pics are equal on the cool factor list I think(low) but still fun stuff :laughing::idiot::laughoff::driver:

post-2396-1178242671.jpg

No he didn't build the boat just the motor and such. Thing looked like it had been sitting in junk yard when he brought it home. Kinda like what the other stuff looks like after sitting for years in the elements.

Rats Nest

:headbang1:

396 rat motor, profogger nitrous, scary fast, 800hp

post-2396-1178242560.jpg

:disco-dance: :disco-dance: :disco-dance: :tapdance:

That boat kicks a$$

• 4 weeks later...

I forgot about that Daihatsu that thing could smok'em forever!

B)

Found this pic on craigslist, Its your old golf cart isn't it?

post-1556-1180285689.jpg

Found this pic on craigslist, Its your old golf cart isn't it?

post-1556-1180285689.jpg

Just showed this to Bob. He said Yep thats it! :(

Guess we need to buy it back huh?

Hard to believe that started life as an icecream cart!!

Edited by buggychick

Rats Nest

:blush:

396 rat motor, profogger nitrous, scary fast, 800hp

NICE LOOKIN MOTOR, LOOKS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE SOME OF THE SAME INTERESTS AFTER ALL. :headbang1: HERES MINE....750 HORSE BLOWER MOTOR.

post-448-1180310801.jpg

post-448-1180310818.jpg

post-448-1180310837.jpg

where is that last pic?

lake mead, we put in at callville turn right about 2 miles-sand bar on the right.

Nice boat. That is the exactly the boat I wanted. :laughing:

just sold it, 95 daytona 25 foot, just befor they went with the taller deck. but it was a screamer. and the ride was awsome... :laughing::blury: