JoeDuner Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 WHat are the reputable shops in the valley that work on deisel performance? I'm looking to maybe do a bigger exhaust and programmer. Quote
dinicolada Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 (edited) Ck out Mike Smith at Smith and sons off of Cheyenne and Decatur, Red Feather complex back by the Woolworth guys, He runs Super Duty Shop does great work and is very reasonable priced, tell him I sent you. Edited May 22, 2007 by dinicolada Quote
dreamrr Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 Korner Kwik Lube 4850 Camino Al Norte North Las Vegas, NV 89031 Quote
wingnut Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 Check with Chad( Alligator P) on DDR. Very good guy!!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 22, 2007 Posted May 22, 2007 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 on alligator performance Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 23, 2007 Posted May 23, 2007 x3 on alligator p... plus he is a board sponsor.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.