goonage!

Gazlay43

I like the lookback. :laughing:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: Dude! That's exactly what my buddy Jeremy Whit used to do when we'd go out riding track. There would be all these douchebag kids out there that thought they were the sh*t riding the track. They all looked at him like he was crazy riding his WR200 on the track so he'd pretend it was his "first time" riding a dirtbike. :laughoff: He'd ask the kids in a hillbilly voice if they could hit the DOUBLE. Some of them would be like "nah, not yet". So he'd say well I'm gonna try and he'd ride the whole track hitten the whoops kicking his feet everywhere and then jump the double SITTING DOWN! :laughoff::laughoff: It was the funniest damn thing I ever saw. I could barely breathe I was laughing so hard! Especially because I was sitting right next to these kids so I could hear them say "whoaaaaaa!!!!!" with looks like this on their faces... :blink: . :laughoff: After he'd jump it he would come back and say wow, that was pretty cool. You guys can't do that? They were in awe that it was his first time on a dirtbike. :laughoff::laughoff: (BTW, Jer was a pretty damn good rider :blush: )

Damn...the good ol days. :laughing::headbang1:

I like the lookback. :laughing:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: Dude! That's exactly what my buddy Jeremy Whit used to do when we'd go out riding track. There would be all these douchebag kids out there that thought they were the sh*t riding the track. They all looked at him like he was crazy riding his WR200 on the track so he'd pretend it was his "first time" riding a dirtbike. :laughoff: He'd ask the kids in a hillbilly voice if they could hit the DOUBLE. Some of them would be like "nah, not yet". So he'd say well I'm gonna try and he'd ride the whole track hitten the whoops kicking his feet everywhere and then jump the double SITTING DOWN! :laughoff::laughoff: It was the funniest damn thing I ever saw. I could barely breathe I was laughing so hard! Especially because I was sitting right next to these kids so I could hear them say "whoaaaaaa!!!!!" with looks like this on their faces... :blink: . :laughoff: After he'd jump it he would come back and say wow, that was pretty cool. You guys can't do that? They were in awe that it was his first time on a dirtbike. :laughoff::laughoff: (BTW, Jer was a pretty damn good rider :blush: )

Damn...the good ol days. :laughing::headbang1:

Seeing that video and knowing the story of Jeremy I wish you guys had that on video!!!

My buddy Brad used to be the same way.Funny sh*t

Edited by sanddunesaddict