haybusa rail ?

redswr

yeah, but :blink: screw that. I don't like em.

Short Sand Cars 4 seater

Four%20Seater.jpg

Sick Sand Travel 4 seater

quegan1.jpg

penny%20005.jpg

I just don't think a mini should ever be a 4 seater. It doesn't make sense to me. Besides that I don't think they are that safe with still using 1 1/4" tubing with all that added weight. :laughoff:

well, I finally started mocking up my 4 seat busa rail. I have just over half built as a full scale mockup outta wooden dowels, the same way I designed all my other rails. I think you'll find the bracing inside will rivial pretty much any fullsize car, and yes, i'm still using 1.25" tubing. I have a few x bracing inside the cab behind the driver seats and behind the passenger seats, that tubing will be thinner wall so I can keep the weight down a bit. It's a little different seating arrangement and has the same lines my current rails have, I have the wheelbase around 114" and it is under 12 foot long and 90" wide, so it will fit in the trailer, and the roof isn't nearly as long as what is currentaly avaliable.

I've been getting a lot of calls on them, and could have sold 4 at the last show my rail was in had I offered them, so maybe I can sway your opinion about busa powered 4 seaters being ugly and needing bigger tubing, lol...

Edited by Yoshi

.... so maybe I can sway your opinion about busa powered 4 seaters being ugly and needing bigger tubing, lol...

possibley :laughoff: , but I still wouldn't want a 4 seater. IMO, that would just take away the sportscar feel of a mini. Keep us posted though if you ever get one mocked up. :blink:

possibley :laughoff: , but I still wouldn't want a 4 seater. IMO, that would just take away the sportscar feel of a mini. Keep us posted though if you ever get one mocked up. :blink:

lol,..well, my goal will be to build something you would be proud to sport around, lol.

It's only gotta 2" longer wheelbase than my current 2 seater. You don't have to use the rear seats, you could build some custom coolers to haul around your kegs man, lol. I think it will be about as nimble as my 2 seater, same track width, a little more weight.....

possibley :banghead: , but I still wouldn't want a 4 seater. IMO, that would just take away the sportscar feel of a mini. Keep us posted though if you ever get one mocked up. :worthless_without_pics:

Ok, here ya go, not finished but getting pretty close. You were worried about not being sportscar feel enough? Well, it's 90" wide, same as my 2 seater, and at 114" wheelbase, it's only 2 inches longer than my current 2 seater putting it under 12 foot which means it will fit in the toy hauler. AND, I think it's gonna wigh less than my current 2 seater, so lemme know what you think...

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....howtopic=112841

Ok, here ya go, not finished but getting pretty close. You were worried about not being sportscar feel enough? Well, it's 90" wide, same as my 2 seater, and at 114" wheelbase, it's only 2 inches longer than my current 2 seater putting it under 12 foot which means it will fit in the toy hauler. AND, I think it's gonna wigh less than my current 2 seater, so lemme know what you think...

:banghead:

There are a few of us that refuse to participate in GD garbage.