haybusa rail ?

redswr

hey guys just wondering something... haybusa's go 220+... how fast do the little rails with those motors go? i was looking to get a rail within a couple years and don't want to go above $20,000

thanks,

All I can say is..........FAST. I've hit 6th gear about 3/4 throttle going down the back stretch of Dumont and your a-hole puckers up before you can hit top speed. Once you hit about....I'd say about 100-110 mph and you STILL have some pedal left- you don't need (or want to) go any faster. It's rediculous. With such a short wheelbase you don't wanna test out your top speed in a mini rail. :shake::barf:

Trust me- it's fast and fun as hell! :slap::laughing: :angry2: :laughoff:

do they make a 4 seater busa?

yeah, but :laughing: screw that. I don't like em.

Short Sand Cars 4 seater

Four%20Seater.jpg

Sick Sand Travel 4 seater

quegan1.jpg

penny%20005.jpg

I just don't think a mini should ever be a 4 seater. It doesn't make sense to me. Besides that I don't think they are that safe with still using 1 1/4" tubing with all that added weight. :angry2:

well it seems like that would be a lot of extra weight 4 such a small motor that is used 2 pullin a 480 pound bike plus a rider

You must not understand what a Hayabusa can do.

With a turbo on a Busa it will make an easy 240-250 reliable HP on low boost. They get up to 300-400 HP out of them if you tweek em and build em up even more. It's not that it's not enough power, it's the car's design that I think is it's downfall with the extra weight for SAFETY reasons.

well it seems like that would be a lot of extra weight 4 such a small motor that is used 2 pullin a 480 pound bike plus a rider

:stick_smack: Look kid I can't say what I should say because I will be suspended again for being abusive to a minor but you really shouldn't make stupid comments about something you know nothing about. In others words to put it nicely Please be quiet.

It's better for people to wonder if you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :bawl:

i understand that, but tweakin those motors that much kinda turns em into time bombs

i see what ur sayin tho

I was just saying what they are capable of. 250 HP is plenty of power to push around a light weight 4 seater and is still RELIABLE with the Busa.

Those motors are very reliable. It's the trans and clutch that has problems 1st when you crank em way up.

well ur not really makin a good impression either

u just admitted to bein suspended 4 being abusive 2 a minor and ur about 2 do it again

and how can u tell me what i know about?

ur obvisously not being very mature about this so i will be and end this conversation

:stick_smack: Look kid I can't say what I should say because I will be suspended again for being abusive to a minor but you really shouldn't make stupid comments about something you know nothing about. In others words to put it nicely Please be quiet.

It's better for people to wonder if you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :dunno:

Don, just take it easy. Breathe! If he is bothering you- DON'T READ THIS THREAD! I don't see why you get so heated with things like this. :bawl: So he doesn't know everything- so what!? Just let it go.

I was just saying what they are capable of. 250 HP is plenty of power to push around a light weight 4 seater and is still RELIABLE with the Busa.

Those motors are very reliable. It's the trans and clutch that has problems 1st when you crank em way up.

ya ur right

Don, just take it easy. Breathe! If he is bothering you- DON'T READ THIS THREAD! I don't see why you get so heated with things like this. :stick_smack: So he doesn't know everything- so what!? Just let it go.

ya thats what im on here 4

2 learn new things :D

You shouldn't make comments about something you know NOTHING about.

It's better for people to wonder if you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :bawl:

I think it's a legitimate question/concern, you are taking a streetbike motor and setting it up to push a considerable amount more weight. I have been building mc powered cars for over 3 years now, and even when i made the busa powerplant manditory and had first hand experience with them and knew how much power they had, I still had doubts about how good a 4 seater would actually be under the same powerplant when I saw the short car. It's not just the extra weight of the rail, it's the 2 other people as well. Honestly, until about 2 months ago I still had doubts about the busa'a abality to haul more than 2 people. It wasn't till I gave my 360 pound buddy a ride, and being one 100 percent certain I would notice the rail lugging at least a little, and the rail acted as if I was driving by myself, that I realized that the motors can push a lot more weight than I had given them credit for, and mine was bone stock.

I am actually starting up some designs for a 3 seater that I want to build, not sure if I wanna go for the 4 seater yet, (because of the length and the fact that I will continue to use 1.25" tubing), but a 3 seater won't be much wider and I will be able to keep the same wheelbase and track width. If I can build one of them and it looks good and feels adequet on the power, I will maybe atempt a 4 seater, but Appearance is a huge thing for me so no matter how good it drives, if i'm not happy with the way it looks I won't sell them. I recieved a lot of calls from people wishing I at least made a 3 seater, so I am prob. gonna start fabbing one up if I get many more calls on them and someone willing to drop a little extra to get the prototype built, but that may still be a while as the 2 seaters are keeping me plenty busy, and I am not even trying to sel lthe single seaters anymore because they take longer to build than my 2 seaters....

hey guys just wondering something... haybusa's go 220+... how fast do the little rails with those motors go? i was looking to get a rail within a couple years and don't want to go above $20,000

thanks,

And if your interested, I have a customer selling a short sand car for like 11k to get rid of it quick, it was his wifes car, has a set of dirt and sand tires and a rotax motor, would be a good deal for someone wanting to get into a minirail cheap.....

post-423-1180885377.jpg

post-423-1180885454.jpg

post-423-1180885556.jpg

And if your interested, I have a customer selling a short sand car for like 11k to get rid of it quick, it was his wifes car, has a set of dirt and sand tires and a rotax motor, would be a good deal for someone wanting to get into a minirail cheap.....

There you go redswr!!! Now all you have to do is sell 1 truck, 1 motorcycle, and 2 guitars and you will have your rail AND you won't have to move out of mom and dads! Life is good!! :stick_smack::bawl::dunno: j/k just playin with ya.

There you go redswr!!! Now all you have to do is sell 1 truck, 1 motorcycle, and 2 guitars and you will have your rail AND you won't have to move out of mom and dads! Life is good!! :stick_smack::bawl::dunno: j/k just playin with ya.

already got started on it!!! lol... actually i'm trying to talk my dad into letting me get it and letting him use it when he wants to (just a little bit though)

hey Yoshi... can you pm me with some more specs on that car please.

I don't know too much about it, His name is Brian and he lives in Seattle. His cell number is 1-425-894-8621, he said he is willing to do some of the driving to deliever it, but you can talk to him about it. I don't think it will last too long at that price, he's just trying to get a big lump of cash together so he can get more options on the car from me he's buying.......