Thinking of getting a Jeep Liberty diesel.

iweb

Thinking of trading the mini van, oops FUNCO for a Jeep Liberty diesel. I can chip it and get some hp and 30 mpg plus tow 5,000 lbs.

They only made them in 05 and 06 and quit because of the 07 emissions reqirements. So anyone know anything about these and know of any new or used for sale??

try chapman dodge on boulderhighway and sahara... They are a Dune Supporter as they were the big sponsor for last years cleanup.. Other than them i would have to say integrity out on the 215 and rainbow.. they have a huge lot and lots to choose from usually.

I have not even been inside of one yet, did a bunch of research on the diesel and stock its a dog but a little go juice chip and it screams plus gets 30 mpg and tows 5,000 lbs. I plan on going down and stroking a car salesman at the local dealer this week and drive a gasser just to see what they feel like. Jeep just came out with a diesel Cherokee this year but its like $40,000.

I found a used diesel in Az by Flagstaff and was going to go check it out on the way home from Phoenix today but the power went out at my son's place at midnight and was still out at 5:00 PM so I couldn't shower and had an attitude problem since it was too hot to sleep.

My exgirlfriend had a Jeep Liberty, but it wasn't a diesel. They are small and many times I thought we were going to roll the thing over (she was driving). :laughing: They seem to hold up good, but I'm uneasy about small narrow SUV's so I drive a fullsize truck.

• 2 weeks later...

That VW is very cool and I looked at them but the price is out of our budget. Went down and drove a Patriot, Liberty, and a Nitro and didn't like any of them. The LIberty is way small and rode like an old rice grinder. So I am thinking of Duango or Aspen and might have to get a year old one but after driving the Town and Country I realize I like a little comfort and will trade off gas mileage for that.