LOOKING FOR NEW VEHICLE

Ok im going to ask a totally stupid question here, let my blonde really show. This is listed as a allison 5 spd??

so not automatic transmission, right??? :laughoff: I know, just wanna double check. its a nice looking truck.

BUT I CANT DRIVE A STICK. :laughoff:

The Allison is a 5 speed automatic. :laughing:

didnt you say you were looking 20-25 :laughing:

Yeah I did. But after lookin at a loan that high, the payment is higher than I can afford unfortunately. thought it would be a lower pymt. Guess it kinda depends on if I can sell the burb private party and get some cash out of it for a down pymt.

Yeah I did. But after lookin at a loan that high, the payment is higher than I can afford unfortunately. thought it would be a lower pymt. Guess it kinda depends on if I can sell the burb private party and get some cash out of it for a down pymt.

ahh i see :laughing:

well if thats the case then you might be hosed!! cuz any older and you get into to 100k mile + diesels and no one will finance that... Keep the burb... just be more careful driving it. Foot smashed against the floor board trying to do 55 up potosi with that trailer dont help...