Raptor 700 techlusion

offroadracer

no kidding. i heard that he's straightened up in recent times, he doesn't sell customers parts from their bikes and he doesn't rent out customer bikes anymore, either.

mUAHAHAHAH NEVER MET THE GUY AND I NEVER HAVE LIKED HIM. heard the same thing from my brother. his friend was 1 of those that lost parts of his bike. and internal engine parts also. 1 of my workers friends had went to the dunes with his friend and found abbott out there riding it at the dunes. gave it to him and b4 he reached camp it blew up from no oil. what a TOOL...

Capt

what do you mean by dump?

never seen an exhaust,intake or pc3 break b4 so not sure what ya mean by that..? please explain ur question?

what these do is help the engine breath and the pc3 adjust the ratios so you can run them.

if your talking about my mods in the motor then that is totally different than what is above here. yes i run these plus others. valve sheared of at the retainer clip and piston hit it. head is fine, only damage is the guide and the 1 valve. bought the best products out there for the mods but they are never fail-safe. failure due to a kibble white valve (again very good product).

maybe i missed your point

Capt

I thought i read in another post you had problems with your bike :beercheers: i am not saying that was it, just was asking if it was the bike that had that setup on it?? How do you like the barker dual exhaust I was looking at it for mine?

I thought i read in another post you had problems with your bike :laughoff: i am not saying that was it, just was asking if it was the bike that had that setup on it?? How do you like the barker dual exhaust I was looking at it for mine?

yes that is what i have on my bike and on 2 others except the barkers. it was a bad valve that broke , no fault of the builder or me lol. that is always a plus.

Capt

Cant we all just get along ? you too stop it ,before I take you out for cold beers..........

you don't want that, trust me! one beer leads to two and then three and four and more and so on, and then you wake up with a sore a$$ and a jolly rancher in your pocket.

that's not the worse part though.. the worse part is trying to control the sudden urge you get now since that incident, to bend over and grab your ankles around other males.

i suggest when dan says get along or go for beers.. just go ahead and get along.

what do you mean Dan? :whoop: I was trying to get some info on barker rxhaust for my 700...but hey i'll go for beers :thumb:

Same thing i was thinking lol. no arguing here. he asked and i answered... STOP READING MY MAIL OR IN UR CASE MY MALE :chkn:

the rev is better on the dyno and the carry of the hp with the duals. Barkers,LTE's. dmc(not recomended) and the monster's are all good and carry good on the power.

Capt

Same thing i was thinking lol. no arguing here. he asked and i answered... STOP READING MY MAIL OR IN UR CASE MY MALE :whoop:

the rev is better on the dyno and the carry of the hp with the duals. Barkers,LTE's. dmc(not recomended) and the monster's are all good and carry good on the power.

Capt

Right on thanks for the info :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...