PADDLE TIRES

Sincity_blondie

ok so here i am, the newbie again. i want to get some paddles for my honda 400, can someone suggest a decent priced place to go? im dont wanna get screwed over since im new to all of this. my bike is all stock currently, working on upgrades, slowly but surely.

thanks for any info you can provide!!

stacey

as i was told by sandyfz stay away from the itp sandstars as they are very heavy and after borrowing a set before i had this info i could tell a difference when switching around the couple of sets i had. it seems you want to get a set of the angled tires to help you better with turning in the dunes. i only say "seems" because everybody has different opinions. i was really happy with the skat trak "edge" tires i borrowed and i found a set on ebay for a reasonable price.

Most every one I ride with have Sandstars and love them. I buy from Paddle Tire King on Las Vegas Blvd and with tax he is the same or lower than Rocky Mtn. with freight.

1-866-333-7296 is his toll free number.