I'm curious.

Denylust

You really need to get out and test drive differant rides if possible. Hubby has a YFZ450, loves it, rides it dunes, trails, around the block. I hate it. It is all a matter of comfortability for each driver, how you ride. I personally like the KFX700, I have a friend who has a Raptor700 and hates the KFX. I currently ride a Scrambler, I like it its ok. I actually pulled a wheelie with it and beat a Quadzilla on dry lake bed. What is REALLY important is what YOU are comfortable on, not what someone else is comfortable on. Take your time sit on them, try them out if you can, you got plenty of time to find YOUR perfect ride. Heck I had a TRX400 and loved it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

find some ppl that are willing for you to ride theres. i have 3 raptors 1 kfx and 2 polaris's in the bunch. my wife rode the kfx 700 for a bit until she rode my raptor700. very comfortable and fast lots of potential. my brother and bro inlaw have the yfz 450 i have rode both and fatigue would be a factor riding those. my 700 is faster than either of theres and more comfortable. i love my yammy but i have not riddinn a ltr 450, they are fast but not sure on the comfort level. if you see my yellow raptor out there (all yellow and fast fast) stop me and i will let ya ride 1 of them with no problem.

good luck on the search but remember FUEL INJCTION IS AWESOME!!! NO DOWN TIME!!!!

Capt

FUEL INJCTION IS AWESOME!!! NO DOWN TIME!!!!

Capt

that part is awesome, but instead of a carb change, and new jets, you gotta buy a freekin programmer to the tune of 200 - 400 bucks, plus your mods :laughoff:

and that is if your manufacturer wants an aftermarket for your ride (read polaris....i have a ranger, and there are NO performance parts coming from polaris, as they havent released their fuel curves and fuel management info to aftermarket companies, like red, blue and yellow do.)

:thumbsdown:

cost a helluva lot more money to soup up EFI

that part is awesome, but instead of a carb change, and new jets, you gotta buy a freekin programmer to the tune of 200 - 400 bucks, plus your mods :laughoff:

and that is if your manufacturer wants an aftermarket for your ride (read polaris....i have a ranger, and there are NO performance parts coming from polaris, as they havent released their fuel curves and fuel management info to aftermarket companies, like red, blue and yellow do.)

:thumbsdown:

cost a helluva lot more money to soup up EFI

1) how much is your time worth over the time u ride your quad? with fuel injection no timemessin around

2) polaris suks :D that should tell you something about companies that dont play well with others :laughoff:

3) 300 for added hp is not that much considering whats achieved and what is possible ith a programmer.

Capt