RAGDOLL MX Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 (edited) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...h&plindex=0 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9...h&plindex=0 Edited August 7, 2007 by RAGDOLL MX Quote
Randog Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 That's effin awesome. You go Josh. Glad you are makin' light, and the best of it all. Funny chit. Keep it up. Quote
desertskyz Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 I watched him afew times. Funny guy! His brain works, it is just his body that won't. REALLY FUNNY GUY! I'd pay to go see him. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 you all are going to hell for laughing at me Quote
BabyRAGDOLL Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 hey daddy!!!!! miss you and love you!!!!!!!!!.. btw... do you want tht suitcase back?! lol... cant wait to see you!!! *BabyRAGDOLL* Quote
offroadracer Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 I remeber that guy he is funny :icon_twisted: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.