Storage for Toyhaulers

TbonesMalones

I just went to my storage unit off of Fort Apache and Russell and payed my bill for the month, well my bill went from $130.00 a month to $153.00. They didn't even notify me about the increase, they just stuck it to me. I'm PISSED! These places are a rip off, I just wish I had RV storage at my house but living in Summerlin is a joke! If you are getting a good deal please let me know. I want covered storage. Thank you in advance! :icon_twisted:

For some reason the Fort apace and Russell location is a theft in the waiting. They were broken into several times during construction and the Auto Zone being built next door recently lost all the drywall,mud,trailer,forklift, and metal studs so I would move as soon as you find a better place.

For some reason the Fort apace and Russell location is a theft in the waiting. They were broken into several times during construction and the Auto Zone being built next door recently lost all the drywall,mud,trailer,forklift, and metal studs so I would move as soon as you find a better place.

no mine isnt there ,i just have seen the place , mine is next to the house :blah:

that sucks that is a nice area too :laughing:

i was talking about fort apache and flamingo :laughing:

..sorry ..nevermind you were talking to tbones..

Edited by OFFROADRACER

when i first saw this topic i thought it meant storage in toy haulers, then i saw wingnut was the last to post.

if anyone knows how wingnut rolls out to the dunes you will understand why i would think that maybe just maybe wingnut might be sharing with us all how he fits so much sh*t in his toy hauler.

OFF TOPIC sorry (but if you see wingnut pull up to camp run over and check it out, its funny a$$ sh*t......

sorry wingnut