wingnut Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I was going to put on my two inch leveling kit this weekend. The instructions say to get the truck aligned afterwords. Can anyone recommend a descent, quick place to get it done where I won't get :whacky101: Quote
offroadracer Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 george's alignment on mead across from valley performance :whacky101: Quote
Danielle Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 You sure have alot of stuff to do this weekend :whacky101: Quote
Vegashd Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 george's alignment on mead across from valley performance :whacky101: they do TOP NOTCH stuff Quote
foolofsand Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 which leveling kit did you get? are you putting it on yourself and if so, how hard? just got the new 2008 mega diesel and want to level it. what size tires and rims are you going for? thanks Quote
Don29palms Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I spent $36,000 on my leveling kit. it's made by Rampage. Quote
wingnut Posted August 23, 2007 Author Posted August 23, 2007 which leveling kit did you get? are you putting it on yourself and if so, how hard? just got the new 2008 mega diesel and want to level it. what size tires and rims are you going for? thanks I can't remember the brand of the top of my head, it's a two inch. I'm doing it at my brother in-laws shop. Should take about 90 minutes. I'm not running bigger tires after, it's sitting nicely on 34's right now. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.