DUNE TUNE

barefoot bob

when are you headed out bob?

as it stands either friday night or sat afternoon we are bringing a 4 wheeler too just in case. plus compressor air tools that sort of stuff.....................................

my car is checked and double checked cause im very upset about my dependability issues.

so as long as my buddies welds hold ( lol hes very goodnot really a worry) we should be ok other than doing adjustments so if anybody else is messin with stuff that might need a good ring out your welcome to come so we can help one another.

team nobrokenparts lol

Damn Bob. It seems you got that motor in and running rather quick. Good luck- I hope everything goes smooth and there aren't any major bugs to work out w/ the new motor.

Make sure to take some pics of that thing out there that weekend. :D

Damn Bob. It seems you got that motor in and running rather quick. Good luck- I hope everything goes smooth and there aren't any major bugs to work out w/ the new motor.

Make sure to take some pics of that thing out there that weekend. :D

it was roughly 2 weeks to biuld the motor in the mean time it was at eyeball getting all the other stuff done.

i got between the end of 1 biuld (chris at cbms car) and a new biuld. it wasnt really custom work it was more like upgrades that the new eyeballs have. so everything was already on hand except the sway bar that kartech had in stock.

at cbm i was at the tail end of 8 motors that had to go out and they have an assembly type operation going. dam near everything right there. nice set up. as soon as the rotating asembly came back from balancing they got it together.Ricky wright from wright gear box is a freind of mine and a couple of his buddies are running the 415 caddy he says i made a very good choice. ( ricky had my tranny upgraded in one day)

thanx rick :drinkbeer:

you should see all the awards this chris guy has from chevrolete all these top tech awards from gm a lil dude holding a tech manual trophy and top tech placks spanning like 4 years.rumor has it he has had to solve tough computer problems for 2 different engine biulders. and if i understood correctly gm still has him solve tough computer problems. this guy is supposed to be the shiat !! he has a few bigger sand rail outfits getting his motors now.

the cool thing with the eyeball car is chris hersch from eyeball has taken care of me and introduced me to, and i have good freindships with some awsom people. they all warned me about the motors i was running in the past, but i wasnt listning. so when i came back i :thumbsdown: d and they laid it out for me and i listened .

i hope i picked the right motor daddy for draggin tales now. he seems to me that this time i made a good choice. time will tell :banghead: ............................................................................

Edited by barefoot bob

ok :lol: i will be at dumont sat between 5 or 6 pm barring any mishaps we will be camping on the last finger on the right before the dunes by vendors unless its taken then we will move down the finger to the next available spot. all welcome were not bringing family. well maybe our boys. sending wives to the fair.

ride wrench ride fix sort of thing and a few :DDRrocks: afterwards. were staying the night and riding till its to hot unless we break somthing. then were bailing home sunday around 10 am :lol: