our new car

trickyLS-2racer

some pictures from the clean up weekend. We had fun even though we were only out for one day!!

Hey sup Aaron. I saw your car out there near the SU truck & trailer over the cleanup weekend. Looks even better in person. :thumb:

I walked over to say hi, but I guess you weren't the guy driving the car...maybe it was your dad or somebody. I stopped and said hi, trickyls2racer?? The guy was like HUH?? WTF? He said, yeah it has an LS2. I was just like oh ok, nevermind. I felt like a complete dumbass. :laughoff: I asked if he was on the site (DDR), and he was even more confused. So I just dropped it and didn't even try and explain. :thumb: :bash:

Hey sup Aaron. I saw your car out there near the SU truck & trailer over the cleanup weekend. Looks even better in person. :thumb:

I walked over to say hi, but I guess you weren't the guy driving the car...maybe it was your dad or somebody. I stopped and said hi, trickyls2racer?? The guy was like HUH?? WTF? He said, yeah it has an LS2. I was just like oh ok, nevermind. I felt like a complete dumbass. :bash: I asked if he was on the site (DDR), and he was even more confused. So I just dropped it and didn't even try and explain. :thumb::thumb:

Thanks :thumb: I really need to get some action shots of the car :rockon: And some good air shots :laughoff: The end of the month we are going to try and make it out again for the WHOLE WEEKEND :D

Ya that is my father in-law and he told me that some one had came over and said something to that effect, i think he was a touch confused :thumb: I wish we would have spent the whole weekend out there i really wanted to come by the DDR camp and meet some of the people from the site!

Thanks :thumb: I really need to get some action shots of the car :dunno: And some good air shots :grin: The end of the month we are going to try and make it out again for the WHOLE WEEKEND :D

Ya that is my father in-law and he told me that some one had came over and said something to that effect, i think he was a touch confused :woo_hoo: I wish we would have spent the whole weekend out there i really wanted to come by the DDR camp and meet some of the people from the site!

What about Easter weekend?