YAMAHA WARRIOR CARB PROBLEMS

offroadracer

As some probably seen in an earlier thread my girls warrior had carb problems I THOUGHT i had it fixed :shocked2: :finger: , well we got it up to coral last weekend and turn the fuel on start it , start right up but gas starts running out of the overflow tubes then kills the motor, shut the fuel off it starts back up...sooo I though the float stuck over filling the bowl :laughoff: so i tapped the side of the bowl...well that didnt work, so i pulled the carb off, and when you have the bowl off there is a rod with a spring kinda like an accelerator pump :flipoff: that when pushed down by throttle rod it pushes the rod down and pumps fuel..but it doesnt slide easy anymore..so Does anyone have suggestions for someon i can pay to rebuild or go through the carb...I have the carb off I am sure it will need a new rod it looks bent ( i looked on bike bandit but didnt see it in the diagram :flipoff: )

They sell a complete carb new for $278 but if i can pay someone to go through this one a little cheaper would be cool...if anyone knows of someone pm me....thanks in advance :flipoff: