im back from dumont weeeeeeeeeeeee

barefoot bob

Glad to see you had a good time Bob, just a little FYI new Corvettes fans dont turn on until 221. I hear stories of 235 all the time so you are lookin good.

And no you shouldnt be wrenchin on that motor, you bought the big boy and they dont break :dope:

Hope to catch up with you guys this season sometime and at the show this weekend, stop by and introduce yourselves

Bruce

Glad to see you had a good time Bob, just a little FYI new Corvettes fans dont turn on until 221. I hear stories of 235 all the time so you are lookin good.

And no you shouldnt be wrenchin on that motor, you bought the big boy and they dont break :dope:

Hope to catch up with you guys this season sometime and at the show this weekend, stop by and introduce yourselves

Bruce

my fans come on before that dont they ??????? :coocoo: no no no no no 230 not even 215 :banghead:

:thumbsdown:

lol pete my screws poped out around the tv set whoever said go a lil faster is full of sh*t 3mph is it :blury:

and what red calls driver error on the battery i guess you could say he ran outa skills too :thumbsdown::lol:

i was trying to save him the embaressment. hes just an honest guy :thumb:

truth be told we were all to excited :dunno:

hey david want some more rum :blury::banghead::laughoff:

might have to pass on that rum next time. woke up with a headache the next morning. :lol::blury: