Friends of Dumont Dunes web site is up!

ynot

Our FoDD web site is up and running!! :D Not much on it yet but please save it to your favorites for the future to get the latest on what's happening on the effort to keep the dunes open and safe! :huh: :thumb: :headbang:

Hey Terry you could at least put the link for everyone to click on :headbang:

http://www.friendsofdumontdunes.org/

You know what that site needs?....................

One of these........

link_logo_blue.gif

:thumb:

I'll get that site up on the DDR links page when I get home, Terry. :thumb:

sorry Pete. Did I ever tell you that computers are not my thing. If it does not come on when I push the button I am pretty much stuck. So my aploigies for not sending the link :huh:

Terry... Im sure myself or dunefreak wouldnt mind lending you a hand..

ALSO... I dont know if your HOSTING services are free or not.. but i would be more than happy to HOST your site for you free of charge just because your some cool effers tryin to keep dumont open for us.. :D

True enough, but I have to fumble my way through some stuff by myself. Otherwise how will I learn? :beerpint:

Terry:

Not like its a toll call anymore........ but I know Im still gonna hear it.... ITS Soooo far across town to drive!

Pffft

Hell if I can fly across the country to work on a banshee I think I may be able to drive 25 miles to help on a computer. And how do you expect to learn if you dont ask for help.... someone has to teach the old farts on a computer :):laughoff: