ultimate utv

Richard Cheese

i know i will be venturing into rail territory with the motor, tranny, frame, and other things, but...this is what I would like to see in a side by side, or utv

1300cc normally aspirated busa motor

transmission capable of handling it, or just go with a chain and sprockets??

seating for 2-3

a dump bed for being the camp biotch for fire wood going to the hill at night, pulling poopd*cks back to camp,and general biotchness.

a good electrical system to handle extra lights for good vision at night

i believe it could be built in large quatities and sold for under 20 grand..

flame away :beerpint:

:undecided:

a turbo charged rzr with long travel would be the shiznit but it wouldnt hold fire wood. but if the factory did one up they could sell it under 20 grand. but if they added a lil more tail to it it would probably match what your describing.

Edited by barefoot bob

I like the dump bed....i have used it all the time...i put my son's quad in there, and load the ranger up in the toyhauler, with enough room for firewood, and tools

of course, i forgot to mention long travel suspension right out of the factory...or the ability to take the whoops decently....not like a LT 80

I like the dump bed....i have used it all the time...i put my son's quad in there, and load the ranger up in the toyhauler, with enough room for firewood, and tools

of course, i forgot to mention long travel suspension right out of the factory...or the ability to take the whoops decently....not like a LT 80

will the polaris 90 quad fit in the bed of the ranger??

i know i will be venturing into rail territory with the motor, tranny, frame, and other things, but...this is what I would like to see in a side by side, or utv

1300cc normally aspirated busa motor

transmission capable of handling it, or just go with a chain and sprockets??

seating for 2-3

a dump bed for being the camp biotch for fire wood going to the hill at night, pulling poopd*cks back to camp,and general biotchness.

a good electrical system to handle extra lights for good vision at night

i believe it could be built in large quatities and sold for under 20 grand..

flame away :dope:

:coocoo:

:idiot:

Thats the gayest thing i've heard you say RC.

Busa motor is a high HP motor.

You need something with grunt.

Just buy a beater Toyota 4x4 and save your self the headache.

One of those little 4 bangers will go anywhere in the dunes....carry anything you need...

:shake:

Busa motor is a high HP motor.

You need something with grunt.

Actually Busas have some pretty good grunt. They make suprisingly good torque. But for a UTV, I would have to disagree as well with putting a BUSA in one. :coocoo: It would probably loop out with one of those in there. :idiot: