baddazz turbo busa DS...supersonic toys

Richard Cheese

dang pete should buy it for the motor and the turbo isnt that what he runs ?? that is a very clean bike :dunno:

Yeah but look what he is asking. I could have a turbo Busa built better for cheaper...including the cost of turbo and motor.

Nice bike though. :flipoff:

Yeah but look what he is asking. I could have a turbo Busa built better for cheaper...including the cost of turbo and motor.

Nice bike though. :dunno:

ooo ok i dont know much about busa motors usually a turbo system is around 5500 dollars and i thought the busa would need lower compression which means engine work. so i thought 10 gs was good obviously not.

when i saw the turbo busa i thought of your ride :flipoff:

what else would you have done to the motor?

Not necessarily that much more, just few a few things and tricks that Scott @ Heads Up knows. I didn't see anything upgraded in that trans in the list.

Scott has built drag Busa bikes in upwards of 550-600 reliable hp, yes reliable. I'm not saying I'd try and have something that nasty, but I'm sure he could build me something comparable or better for less money. He is really good with the busas.

ooo ok i dont know much about busa motors usually a turbo system is around 5500 dollars and i thought the busa would need lower compression which means engine work. so i thought 10 gs was good obviously not.

when i saw the turbo busa i thought of your ride :dunno:

:flipoff:

Pretty close. Turbo kits are about 4K in parts and labor when you add one to a stock N/A motor. You can only run a limited amount of boost without doing internal mods of course.

All I was saying was it wouldn't cost 10G to add a turbo and make about the same power with my motor.