Transporting Dogs

Rockinfigs

I say leave them at home. I do. I have a had enough time keeping track of myself, much less worring about what my dogs are up to. Less Poo Poo to pick up or step in. There nothing worst then going to a camp where the dogs out number the people.

:bawl:

We bring out dogs with us. They're one of the reason why we got a toy hauler - so we didn't have to board them all the time!!! Ours live the good life INSIDE our trailer. They travel with us in the backseat of the truck wherever we go (but they are our kids)!!! We're taking a trip to OC this weekend and staying at a hotel that allows dogs - we're nuts!!!

Here's my 2 cents on loose dogs.... People need to keep their dogs under control. Last year on Prez Day weekend, the dogs from the camp next to us would come over and pee on all our tires. I don't get why people can't have their dogs on leash or at the very least, contained somehow in their own camp!!!

:thumb:

Edited by Kitcat

We bring out dogs with us. They're one of the reason why we got a toy hauler - so we didn't have to board them all the time!!! Ours live the good life INSIDE our trailer. They travel with us in the backseat of the truck wherever we go (but they are our kids)!!! We're taking a trip to OC this weekend and staying at a hotel that allows dogs - we're nuts!!!

Here's my 2 cents on loose dogs.... People need to keep their dogs under control. Last year on Prez Day weekend, the dogs from the camp next to us would come over and pee on all our tires. I don't get why people can't have their dogs on leash or at the very least, contained somehow in their own camp!!!

:bawl:

lol ill try to keep ragdoll in camp sorry :lol: and the one with no pants there is just no controlling her :blah::duniemonkie::thumb::laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

Guest bicket

Keeping children or pets in the TH or trailer during transport is not a good idea. If you have no other options, find the spoiled pups a sitter while you are gone. That is what I had to do with my last dog......she was old and the ride/camping were too hard on her old legs. My new dog is spoiled and rides in the cab with us and the kid. Try and get kennels for them all to ride in the back of the pickup. I may take away from your space, but at least you will come home with three alive and happy pups. Good luck. I also have a XXL dog kennel for sale....I was posting it for $75 b/c it is new and was only used twice before the old dog passed, but for you....$50. I hope it all works out for you either way :D

We have too much stuff in our TH to think about putting the dogs in it. Wife would not allow it anyway. There is also too much required camping items packed in the bed of the truck. :clap: So our dogs ride in the back seat area. The only drawback, hair everywhere along with some drool. :boxer:

Edited by ntrsandman