TRICK OR treating

fiftyonedragons

Most of the camps that don't have candy just like at home turn the lights out

or they will tell you when you come in. Dumont people are such good people we have had

fellow duners that forgot candy give our kids their own granola bars sodas and

bags of chips one guy gave all the kids one dollar coins. People that go every year

have candy and alot of people decorate camp as well. Lots of fun on halloween

Halloween is probably my fave time out there! The people are great! Last year i told this teenage girl she couldn't have any candy (joking of course) cause she didn't have a costume, then she pulled up her shirt and bra and the socks fell out of HIS bra! LMAO I gave HIM extra candy. See ya'll soon!

Halloween is probably my fave time out there! The people are great! Last year i told this teenage girl she couldn't have any candy (joking of course) cause she didn't have a costume, then she pulled up her shirt and bra and the socks fell out of HIS bra! LMAO I gave HIM extra candy. See ya'll soon!

:flipoff:

It really was quite hilarious!! :shake:

Guest Crasher

If a clown shows up at my trailer "I'll punch a clown in the face" I HATE EFFIN CLOWNS!!!! :worthless_without_pics:

:flipoff: I've been waiting for this post all day...... I knew he would freak when he saw the clown!!! :blink: