DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 I gave my truck a face lift over the weekend... Quote
offroadracer Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 :worthless_without_pics: did you spray metallic or ghost it with pearl? Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted October 9, 2007 Author Posted October 9, 2007 :worthless_without_pics: did you spray metallic or ghost it with pearl? Ghosted it with a red pearl... Quote
cycoguy Posted October 10, 2007 Posted October 10, 2007 is that lifted, or just a level kit? looks nice Quote
Xjman1 Posted October 10, 2007 Posted October 10, 2007 Looks nice. Been talking to the wife about doing that to ours to make it different, but you beat us to the paint booth. LOL Looks very good! Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted October 10, 2007 Author Posted October 10, 2007 is that lifted, or just a level kit? looks nice I have a 6in. lift with 37in. MTRs Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 10, 2007 Posted October 10, 2007 (edited) im thinking about doing the rumble bee stripe on mine and de chrome it i like your idea that is sweet Edited October 10, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted October 10, 2007 Author Posted October 10, 2007 im thinking about doing the rumble bee stripe on mine and de chrome it i like your idea that is sweet I thought about that too, but I was thinking a bout useing the oldschool supperBee hockey stick decal. but def. gota de crome it. I'm trying to de crome mine. and put on some trail armer. Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted October 10, 2007 Author Posted October 10, 2007 That looks good, Skyller!! thanks April!!! Quote
Xjman1 Posted October 11, 2007 Posted October 11, 2007 I have a 6in. lift with 37in. MTRs You getting any fender rubbing with that set up? I am running same settup and get minor rubbing on the lower fender corners. Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted October 11, 2007 Author Posted October 11, 2007 You getting any fender rubbing with that set up? I am running same settup and get minor rubbing on the lower fender corners. No I have had no rubbing, but I took the lower valance off the front bumper for more clearance on the aprouch and decent angles... Quote
Vegashd Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 You getting any fender rubbing with that set up? I am running same settup and get minor rubbing on the lower fender corners. what year is your truck? What wheels and tires are you running? the back side of your fender and not your valance? What lift are you running? Quote
Xjman1 Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 what year is your truck? What wheels and tires are you running? the back side of your fender and not your valance? What lift are you running? 2006 MegaCab, 6" Pro Comp Lift, 37" BFG AT's. I think the minor rubbing I experienced was while towing the toyhauler through the sands. Do not get any rubbing around town although it looks pretty close at full turn and compression. Quote
Vegashd Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 2006 MegaCab, 6" Pro Comp Lift, 37" BFG AT's. I think the minor rubbing I experienced was while towing the toyhauler through the sands. Do not get any rubbing around town although it looks pretty close at full turn and compression. Looks good, on the PC lifts I have seen it is usually on the front valance I have seen rubbing usually not on the backside with the rims your running and the 37s. Have you noticed any wallowing sound when going over bumps at more of a high speed? more noticable when pulling a trailer? Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 i had to remove the front valance on mine and i get a a small wheel well rub on tight compression if im turning Quote
Xjman1 Posted October 18, 2007 Posted October 18, 2007 Looks good, on the PC lifts I have seen it is usually on the front valance I have seen rubbing usually not on the backside with the rims your running and the 37s. Have you noticed any wallowing sound when going over bumps at more of a high speed? more noticable when pulling a trailer? No wallowing sounds that I hear. If you have that it is usually the drive shaft out of operating range. I have a custom front drive shaft to help correct the steeper front end and a droped drive shaft carrier bearing in the rear. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.