BFG's or Nittos? need some input

dunefreak

what about good year wrangler m/t great tough long lasting tire and hooks up good in sand rocks dirt alittle loud an the streets though. thats my next set

well I'll give you a few reason why...

1) They are M/T's and I'm trying to stay away from MT's

2) I don't like the looks of them

3) They don't make them in my size anyways

4) Most of them aren't E rated.

5) I don't like em. Oh wait I already said that. :MBdance::coocoo:

I am pretty set on probably the 285/75/18 E rated Nittos, but not 100% sure yet. :DDRrocks:

well I'll give you a few reason why...

1) They are M/T's and I'm trying to stay away from MT's

2) I don't like the looks of them

3) They don't make them in my size anyways

4) Most of them aren't E rated.

5) I don't like em. Oh wait I already said that. :MBdance::coocoo:

I am pretty set on probably the 285/75/18 E rated Nittos, but not 100% sure yet. :DDRrocks:

are those the only reasons why?.............j/k

Thanks Dave, but with the money I have already spend on my wheels I'd like to stay with them. I like them better anyways. I hear what your saying though. You could get your hands on some take offs pretty cheap I'm sure.

Aren't those like 35's? Those come on H3's? I thought they were 305's that came on the H2, not H3. :hello:

Sorry.......I meant the H2 :lol::cry::blury: :beer_bang: :rockwoot::DDRrocks:

Well I think I have kinda changed my mind and might go with the BFG's for a couple reasons. BFG now makes an E rated 305/65 in an 18. That size is closest to what I am running right now. I don't want a drastic change in the size tire that I currently have. Also, they are a more common tire and easier to find than the Nittos.

Regardless of what I end up getting, I am DEFINITELY gonna be religious about rotating them. Every oil change it will get a rotate since I use the truck so much. I want this next set of tires to last as long as possible. Thanks again for all the input, everyone. It helped out a bunch. :MBdance:

Well I think I have kinda changed my mind and might go with the BFG's for a couple reasons. BFG now makes an E rated 305/65 in an 18. That size is closest to what I am running right now. I don't want a drastic change in the size tire that I currently have. Also, they are a more common tire and easier to find than the Nittos.

Regardless of what I end up getting, I am DEFINITELY gonna be religious about rotating them. Every oil change it will get a rotate since I use the truck so much. I want this next set of tires to last as long as possible. Thanks again for all the input, everyone. It helped out a bunch. :laughing:

let me know on what tire you decide on......