So the kid crashed his tricycle yesterday

Raptor661

Got his first trip to the ER for x-rays. I guess he likes to race everyone around the playground and doesnt like not being in the front (the teacher actually told us that). Took a corner too fast and down he went. Sprained his wrist was about it but his little hand was all swollen up. Im scared when he gets turned loose on his first quad, that kids fearless. Made his dad proud though lol.

well you just described my kid :cry: hes 18 now hes the one that took the spill in the woops on the 450 .

lol weve had broken arms ribs toes concusions road rash over the last sevral years between bmx and motorcycles. just a lil prelude for ya :DDRrocks:

i honestly dont regret getting him into it cause he truly loves to ride and is very talented. :rockwoot::lol:

my best freinds son is the same way hes 6 and hes a lil animal on his quad and he hates to be passed. :beer_bang: gotta love it :hello:

Edited by barefoot bob

Well hes only 2 1/2 so we have alot more crashes to come, I can see that already. I rode bmx bikes for years. That actually hurt me worse than any atv ever did. But ive had broken bones, stitches, cuncusisons so its nothing new to me. My last crash was about 8 months ago and it hurt pretty bad, over the bars pinned in 4th off a jump. Ripped my boots right off my feet, then only to hobble back to the truck to find out that i locked my keys and my friends keys in the truck..talk about a bad day. Glad to hear your kid is ok, I was just reading that a few minutes ago!

Awww how cute, too bad he got hurt, but definitely gonna be a lil daredevil to be proud of, and of course sometimes freaked out. (I saw barefoot bob roost like no other after someone in my group told him about his boy, and I don't know anyone who would have done any different had they heard news like that) :beer_bang:

lol i started cody on the motorcycles at 8 atc 3 wheelers at 6

i believe james started his boy on the quad at 3 or 4 he had to put it in third and then take off cause he was to small to shift it :beer_bang: he had to stand up to ride it was great and he rides every where pinned :rockwoot: a lil animal hes 6 now and starting to learn gears :DDRrocks: lol love that kid hes somthing else :hello: you got good times ahead of you :lol:

I have a girl and a boy w/ a third on the way and the boy is crazy, doesent know pain and his sister is so sweet and gentle and he's a big gorilla like his dad..lol

took him to the ER last weeek when he cracked his head on a chair, running around the hospital still w/ a shiner on his head...

My daughter likes to ride also and she has a suzuki 50 and learned to ride at 3 years old, he is going to be 2 in november and can already ride the 50 around the truck at dumont so he is getting a quad next monnth for his b-day.

i know some say he aint old enough but he wont get off the damm thing all day, he just sits on his sisters and makes that vroom vroom sound...

i know something can hurt him like a skateboard he wants all the time, i still skate time to time and he tries to get on and take off...He is a boy 100% and love the fact that he will enjoy the outdoor's and sports but have to worry on him being so CRAZY......

lol i started cody on the motorcycles at 8 atc 3 wheelers at 6

i believe james started his boy on the quad at 3 or 4 he had to put it in third and then take off cause he was to small to shift it :beer_bang: he had to stand up to ride it was great and he rides every where pinned :rockwoot: a lil animal hes 6 now and starting to learn gears :DDRrocks: lol love that kid hes somthing else :hello: you got good times ahead of you :lol:

I always rode with my dad as a LITTLE kid. When I was in 2nd grade I got my first bike, a XR80. I wasnt big enough to reach the ground when I took off so dad held me up to take off and I just let the bike fall to get off of it. We used to leave from our house to ride in the local foothills so there were many times I had to get creative if i fell down LOL. I got my son his first bike just the other day (other than his electric wal-mart raptor) but its still kind of big for him so I might try to trade it for a suzuki 50 or something. I plan on him learning to ride the same way! He already has no fear of speed or noise from the bike. My bike has a lrd pro-4 so its not quiet and he loves it.

Edited by Raptor661

Awww how cute, too bad he got hurt, but definitely gonna be a lil daredevil to be proud of, and of course sometimes freaked out. (I saw barefoot bob roost like no other after someone in my group told him about his boy, and I don't know anyone who would have done any different had they heard news like that) :rockwoot:

That's no worse then you Ms. I hurt myself!!!! :beer_bang: