Hey Rhinoking, Are you ready for this?

TCS T

So now that you have made it up Comp Hill and also managed to roll that bad boy! All your fears should be behind you! I say you should be ready to take it to the next level! How about a 45' pegged finger jump next?

post-195-1141672097_thumb.jpg

I see you got bored when the car started freakin out, the RC Cars started freakin out, so you decided to use the rhino instead.. :D

The Rhino definately holds a strong place in my arsenal! :laughing: (it is the only consistant one at this point!)

P.S. If you think this is silly? You should of seen my buddy Josh on my TTR125LE, he would get about a mile run 4th gear pinned :mc_smiley: and air that bad boy out about 48-55 ft! I wish I had the camera, it was freakin' ridiculous! :laughing:

Edited by 3rotortrav

It looks like fun, ya im ready for that but first you know what i gota do,,,can you say ponyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,I can after i get my beast working. that rhino looks good jumping,you know i cant jump going 15 miles per hour :mc_smiley: :laughing: fkin dr d pipes

Edited by Don29palms

It looks like fun, ya im ready for that but first you know what i gota do,,,can you say ponyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,I can after i get my beast working. that rhino looks good jumping,you know i cant jump going 15 miles per hour :finger: :angry: fkin dr d pipes

That thing ran pretty good up the hill though! Would you quit talking about the HP and just DO IT ALLREADY!

Edited by Don29palms

That thing ran pretty good up the hill though! Would you quit talking about the HP and just DO IT ALLREADY!

ok I will tomorrow!!! :finger: im taking my fatt a$$ out of it,,,,,then it will be fast.

So now that you have made it up Comp Hill and also managed to roll that bad boy! All your fears should be behind you! I say you should be ready to take it to the next level! How about a 45' pegged finger jump next?

post-195-1141672097_thumb.jpg

Trav your crazy. :finger:

Edited by DCT